>This last week, I learned a number of things and if you interested in what others have learned too, see Julie.
1. Traveling with a toddler can be exhausting. (What is up with that hair???)
2. Harness backpack can be made to look cool and make your child FEEL cool. (Note he’s buckling his own backpack above.)
3. Kentucky can make you hot and sweaty.
4. Eating leftover carrots that you feed animals on a farm is cool (even if you refuse to eat them at home). See photo above.
5. Arm farts (we call them “toots”) are funny when done with cousins.
6. Sprinklers can be cold.
7. Big slides are fun feet first.
8. Chicken eggs you find on a farm get “messy” when you throw them.
9. Knowing how to evacuate a plane is important.
10. It is quite rare, I hear, to be invited into the cockpit for a tour by the pilot prior to boarding. Lucky fellow!