Do you ever find yourself saying or thinking “Ah….?”
Here are just a few of mine from the week.
1. There is more than one use for an empty roll of toilet paper. (His doing, not mine.) Ahh…so smart!
2. Weeks can go by where your child listens for the most part and is happy-go-lucky. The husband even comments at how patient the wife is (that’s me). That can all crumble in one day, when one’s child wakes up on the wrong side of the bed, and so does the mom. Ahhhh!!!!!!
3. You can leave the house of people who had you over for dinner (who your child knows rather well), and he can call out, “Bye George and Martha (not their real names), I love you!” and you and your husband turn and smile, so tickled at your son. Ahh…so sweet!
4. You have Girls’ Night Out, and you are tickled to even just have to time to drive alone in the car, with your music playing, the 30 minutes it takes to get to the restaurant. Ah…heaven. Then there was the great company and food!
5. Ahhh…the call from the doctor’s office that they’ve sent in a prescription for antibiotics for what you believe to be a sinus infection that hit you like a ton of bricks over the weekend, and you don’t have to miss work during a busy week to go to the doctor. And even more “Ah….for only $7.15.”
What has been a moment lately that has caused you an “Ah,” moment?
See what Julie has to share about what she’s learned too.