What I learned this week:
1. First of all, if you type “learned”, really quickly, it turns out “learnded” and then you don’t appear too learned.
2. On that same note, we went to a new park this weekend and saw these words in graffiti: “bich” and “fuch”…..as an educator I think, if you’re going to spray paint something, at least spell correctly! I’m glad my son didn’t have to spell those out as he does many signs he runs across lately.
3. As the sun starts coming up later, my son is sleeping in more. Like now, it is 5:29 AM, and he is still sound asleep! (Remember those 3:45 and 4:30 AM mornings?)
4. Sometimes pumpkin flowers can be as fun to pick and carry around as the pumpkins you find.
5. Last, but not least, I learned something about myself last week. When I have serious time off, I take it seriously, and do too many darn things in that time. I think that’s why people need getaway vacations, so they don’t see all that needs to be done at home.
For more, see Julie’s blog!