Like always I am a lifelong learner. Some things I am ready for, and others I am not. Some I pursue and some pursue me!
So this week, hmmm…let me think about the highlights.
1) It is almost impossible to watch any more than 5 minutes of the Super Bowl when you have company over and your mom suggests, “We girls can sit in the kitchen to eat” and you have a three-year-old who wants more attention from the guests than to watch the game or let THEM watch the game. Little did I mention we had out-of-town family visiting, so it felt rude to tell my mom I really wanted to be watching the game too. Thank goodness for DVRs, and watching the last half of the game probably well after it was over.
2) A three-year-old who never really masters a tricycle, then outgrows his trike CAN very well get on a two-wheeled bike with training wheels and do soooo well!
3) My house does pretty well in freezing temps that we had last week, while many had burst water pipes and no heat. I don’t want to gloat because many of my friends were suffering, but I’m glad our house did well!
4) My friend Becca rocks on making headers (as well as other things! Look for my new one to replace those books up above soon!
5) I think I’m starting to get the hang of Word Press, and with more practice will like my new site here!
For more of the WILTW carnival, see Julie’s blog.